Tuesday, December 19

X-Box is ill


X box won't power up. I left my game of Dragons Lair on pause to take my daughter for a stroll. I return to find the xbox and TV turned off. My daughter of one and a half thinks Dirk the daring is amusing to watch, he makes goofy sounds and jumps like a sissy. I attempt 20 times to get the power back,.. of course for the entertainment of the child and I failed. Some quick trouble shooting google research has led me to believe that I need a new fuse. Where can I take the box to get repaired? I'm affraid the store clerks will laugh at my old X-box and snicker at my foolishness in wanting to repair it.
I will take it to the place I got it chipped. Then I will try NOVA. Then I will try a TV repair shop. I would just like to know if there is a good place. ie"One stop repairing?"

No comments: