Thursday, December 14

I have and I want..





I have had a sony trv 340 for about 4 years. It is fine I think I got a fair amount of use out of it. It cost about 22000 nt and never had any serious problems. Christmas is coming and I want a HDR SR1. It cost 50000 and is not apple compatible. The AVCHD has 1080 lines, the trv340 had 500 (sorta). The new one takes video that looks like a mirror reflection.Awesome! I am affraid that with a few shots of tequilla I might be in line at the Sony store

4 comments:

Kevlar said...

After searching several websites to read reviews. I have discovered that the new camera has some serious flaws. 1. Picture and sound are awesome but can't be manipulated by the current available software. 2. If the new Sony format does not become popular Sony will stop producing this format and leave the owners of this product hanging in the wind. 3. New models of this camera may have better software... but the software would not be backwards compatible!!
4. ** Rendering files in HD format takes hours and not several minutes like AVI files. The tech is too good and might require a bigger faster computer than.

Solution: twiddle my thumbs. Wait to rub my hands.

Bread said...

maybe you could buy a really big casing for it and go underwater once every five years with it. then pawn it off to your buddy once under the water because you can't figure out your bouyancy...

Rye said...

do you still have that casing?

Kevlar said...

I plan to put the underwater casing in my next video. ...If I could just figure out the green screen.