Monday, December 25

Toys R'Us



Is it cheating? I decided to buy "The wife " a new cellphone. She received a coupon from AmrosBank that gives her a free phone valued at 10000 nt if she signs a contract. I paid the cab fair she signed up for the phone. Is it cheating? I don't think so, I'm sure the phone bills will land on my desk. Then a 180 cab ride across town to the toy store. My kid was in heaven. Content to fill her mini-cart with legos and anything else. Not because she wanted the toys.. I think she only picked up and carted what she could lift. Anyway let loose in the pratically empty store she returned several times to this airplane. So Santa thought it a sign and put it in the cart. It whirls and twirls, lights and buzzes. However the curious little girl seems quite taken with the storage capacity of the trunk comparment. This maybe the future hiding place of Da Da's keys.

1 comment:

Red A said...

That is a good way to shop.

Also, I highly recommend a set of blocks. Fun for Papa too.