Tuesday, December 5

R R R is not the sound of laughter

R: Why are you so funny?

K: The only thing funny around here is your jerry curl. When are you gonna

"CUT THAT HAIR!"

R: I think it would be better if I cut all of them.

K: So you are going to go get a haircut and do it yourself at the same time.
That is dumb!

R: I want a haircut not an education.. I don't need to learn how to cut hair.

K: Why don't you pay someone to cut your hair?

R: 'Cause I want to get fired.

K: "Fired'? You wanna get drunk and burn off your hair.

R: No. People who work here and cut their own hair get fired! Everybody knows that.

K: Well you have more experience than I do, so I guess you would know.

R: Ke, Si, Won, El all cut their hair. Si even shaves in the head, during break time.

K: Guess there was a lot of hair chit chat.

With all the attention to hair going around..

Why the delay in cutting your hair.

R: I didn't want the students to think I was a BIG Gay Faggot.


K: Too late.

No comments: