Sunday, December 17

ghosts of viator past...speff jargo

This won't mean anything to anyone other than Kevlar but,...

Go by Caves bookstore at around 2:30 this afternoon and you'll be sure to catch the unique teaching stylings of Aussie Jeff Spargo... on the agenda, 'brooming', a sport which he invented, and the 'look at my eyes while I eat food' game which is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Whatever happens he'll be letting the kids decide what they want to do. Afterwards, he'll lay some newspaper down and have a wee nap at the foot of the stairs...

2 comments:

Kevlar said...

I went I saw, and I got an ear full. At the end someone asked me to teach his kid. Guess the quiet guy at the back (me) looks like a "Good teacher". But perhaps the loud guy at the front asked for awkward hours and high pay. Without my leather jacket and blue tooth I look 'cheaper' which is "better".

FlorenceBeatriceBarrett said...

Hey, is there any way possible to get in touch with Jeff Spargo??

email me:

nurse.madeline@hotmail.com.

~thanks, Florence Barrett