Sunday, November 4

I guess I should report a Kevlar sighting, however brief it may have been. Kev and Kaia came by Fubar last night around 10:30, said hi and was gone again in an instant 'cause Kaia wouldn't agree to be shackled to the table. Go figure, she's two. Karl bought him a beer and I just had a chance to comment on his retina searing orange beach wear when he decided to take the little one home. No chance for dialogue. I suggested he get her home to bed, with her mom, and return to the bar for a drink but he looked at me like I was asking the impossible. I hope he can pencil me in sometime in December.

Big crowd for Angie's going away party. Faye and the Slacks played, but were done by the time I got there. I have never ever seen so many women at D-Wayne's bar nor do I think I ever will again as he's shutting it down in January.

Word is Karl's gonna open up a Chess Bar.

Or maybe John will open a Texas Style Chili Bar.

Or PJ's Expansion Irish Steak House Hair Care Center and Spa.

No comments: