Sunday, November 4

Faith Healing


I pitched up on the pitch of Morrison to play my first ever game of Namby Pamby.

OR I went to Morrison to play two hand touch Rugby.

The S.A.'s and the Kiwi talk about rugby so much. When asked for the tenth time

I said " I would think about it". I was willing to over look my late night draft

beers on Friday to play on Saturday afternoon.

I haven't been this sore since running the hundred meter dash against Mark McIssac

in the third grade. Rugby is a running sport, which requires a lot of ball movement

and ball-location-throw-catch-prediction. I like the ball, it is easy to catch, and

not so hard to throw in a spiral pattern with two hands. At some point I ran to get

score a try and the ball slipped out before I crossed the line. I blushed.

Saturday night I had a reason to shower and Ry and A.J. asked me to Fuber. I

picked up the Daughter and jumped in a cab. Sore muscles, but high from the events

of my day. I am anxious to play again. I spoke to John about playing touch on

Sunday, I got a tired drunken stare of "Are you drunken?".

It is Sunday and I wanna hit the pool, I might just brave the cool 23'

temperatures. I need this day to recover, pray for flexibility, my legs are so

stiff I have twice stubbed my toe and almost fell up-the-stairs

1 comment:

Rye said...

Kevlar on the Rugby Pitch! And still holding a squirmy Kaia that late last night! You da energy man K!