Sunday, September 2

Bug Killer

My new little friend offered to take care of the pesky ant problem. I saw on the web that it won't attack anything larger than itself.

The Mantis has excellent eyesight, can rotate it's head 360' and watches me closely when we are in the same room.

Orginally I pulled him from the rice pattie to bring in for my third grade science class. But it is just too cool to watch. Oh well the kids can help me name and feed it.

I hope "little Johnny" doesn't freak "teacher! a bug, kill it, kill it.." little girls crying, boys screaming, mayhem, shelves falling., ashtrays knocked over, shoes burning..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Update:
After guarding a spot in my living room for three hours. My little friend MAY have been eaten by a fat little white gecko... That bastard.

Now my science class will have no mascot and have to focus on the seedlings (yawn)!