Saturday, June 2

What?

K: I need a vacation.
R: Well you got "FIRED" so why don't you just take one.
K: I didn't get fired "exactly" My yearly contract was not renewed.. my department was downsized and my position was eliminated. I stepped on the toes of a son of a banker
R: That is such bullshit, you worked so hard.
K: I try to make classes interesting for everyone.
R: Don't work harder work smarter. Get a better schedule. Make friends with the students.
K: Some students just don't respond to honey or sour grapes... well not in a productive way. Some kids are just way too starved for attention.
R: Make them behave.
K: Barking at students who don't care, caused more problems for me. "The customer is always right".
r: why don't you apply at Dean's school?
K: I did. But the in 30 seconds of chit chat I said " my school eliminated classes, and reduced the number of teachers. so I was leaving.
R: Why would you tell that lie?
K: I didn't want to complain that my bosses are both "nutters" who have to watch their own backs and by letting me go they can cover their asses.
K: Saw Pimp and Dean at Fuber and they looked at me funny?
R: Fuber? well they are looking at you funny because you went to their school and told their supervisor you got "fired"
K: oh fuck that! that is bullshit interpetation.
R: don't you know you are supposed to recycle the old pile of bull and feed it to future employers.
K: I can teach.
R: Yeah but you think D.I.Y. projects are fun, and you say weird things.
K: I feel stressed.
R: Why don't you just go make babies?
K: Did you loose your mind?
R: No I didn't need it to teach English so I just left it, at a beautiful lake cottage in Canada.
K: ummm

No comments: