Tuesday, June 5

Water ways

Pouring rain outside. 9am knock at the door. Kevlar awake, nude and watching CNN. Puts on jeans goes to door.

Old Gwan Li Fae Woman: Chinese chinese CHINESE.

Kevlar: (Scratches belly) says hello??

OGLFW: Wants to know what Kevlar did to make her "bathroom celing rain".

K: I got a new bathtub last weak... It is raining outside and my ceiling is leaking come in and look.

OGLFW: Did you install the bathtub yourself?

K: No, a guy that does poor work did it.

OGLFW: someone has to pay for the damage to my bathroom ceiling.

K: Call my land lord

OGLFW: The whole building is leaking and people can't sleep at night. When you shower my ceiling leaks. Did you choose the person to fix the tub?

K: Ahh.. my tub is leaking because the stupid tub installer didn't attach the drain correctly.

OGLFW: Are you going to fix my bathroom?

K: Here is the landlord's number. (she looks at my topless body suspiciously).

OGLFW: Someone has to pay. What am I going to do about the leaking ceiling?

K: Here is the number, bye bye.

OGLFW: leaves grumpily.

Kevlar: ( goes to roof to clear debris from clogged drains, in the hopes it will slow the leak in his computer room)

No comments: