Sunday, February 10

Ear Infection

My deafness led me to the hospital. The doctors were helpfully and gave me plenty of pills. On good faith I took them. Since then I had a few minutes were my hearing worked and my ear is not swollen. Here is what I am on.
Drug Augmentin 1g
Augmentin is an antibiotic in a group of drugs called penicillins. Augmentin fights bacteria in the body.

Augmentin is used to treat many different infections caused by bacteria, such as sinusitis, pneumonia, ear infections, bronchitis, urinary tract infections, and infections of the skin.
Portions sold:
Augmentin suspension 125,200, 250,400,600 mg per 5 ml I am on the
Augmentin XR 1000mg because my ears are really big and sick.Augmentin should be taken every 8 or 12 hours, depending on the dosage strength.
Ok so they got me on the XR 1000 two times a day.

Cataflam 25mg diclofenac pot.
CATAFLAM is a powerful medicine for the relief of acute painful and inflammatory conditions. Each CATAFLAM tablet contains 25mg of diclofenac potassium
relieves pain: Sprains and Strains, Bruises Neck Pain, Back Pain Period Pains
Migraine Headaches, Post Operative Pain (e.g. Minor Surgery)
Initially take 2 tablets, then if necessary take 1 or 2 tablets every 8 hours. My instructions say take one pill every six hours

Mucaine Tab
For the treatment of chronic oesophagitis without stricture, chronic gastritis, peptic ulcer, the irritable bowel syndrome and heartburn of pregnancy.

Symptoms of oesophageal or gastric irritation are usually relieved in patients who do not respond to antacid therapy.
The recommended adult dose is 2 to 4 tablets four times daily 15 minutes before meals and at bedtime.
The doctor gave me the right dossage for the last pill. It is recomended because the strength of the other pills will upset my stomach

Well after learning a little about these pills I feel sick.

No comments: