Wednesday, March 7

Phones


Phone "A" cost too much and then, died. Phone "B" cost nothing and worked ok, until it was filled with ants and apple juice. Phone "C" from 2001 has a battery life of about six hours... Fortunately Ry is the only person who calls me, and then it is only some lame text about the cost of diapers for newborns. i tried to convince him not to wash and re-use the newborn diapers. He went on and on about the purity of his childs urine and said something like "his poop doesn't stink, or taste bad." At that moment my phone "died" and saved my brain from more of Ry's Potty mouth.

4 comments:

Kevlar said...

This evening i answered phone "C" and the other person couldn't hear me. then I removed the battery and re-installed it and plugged in the charger. The phone crashed, only two buttons work. So i put the sim card in phone "A" it worked by the guy who called me, his number is not there... screwy..

Anonymous said...

you allowed my phone to be filled with ants and apple juice? sinner.

Rye said...

oh he's been most neglectful.
phone A doesn't work anymore b/c he wore it around his neck under his shirt next to his sweaty hairy body skin for 3 years. that's enough too short even a magic phone.

Red A said...

I guess I was right to take the free socks over the free phone.