Wednesday, March 14

on break with kevlar

K: i'm so glad i don't have to see henry (pupil horriblis) today.

R: unh-huh...

K: I taught my first class of the year with a pack a of cigarettes in my pocket... that was pretty exciting...

R: how is that exciting?

K: well, i walked into class, opened my book, started teaching and i noticed there was a pack of cigarettes in my pocket...

R: i still don't understand how that's exciting.

K: well, i don't want them to know i have a pack of cigarettes in my pocket...kinda gets my heart racin'...

R: unh-huh...

K: you know if you talked more i could start a blog...

R: ha! ha! ha!

K: i went to pay my gas bill... i found the place, but it's on such stupid small street i decided to turn around...

R: why?

K: i'll pay it later, but i don't really feel like driving down there on my break...

R: yeah, traffic will be a bitch...

K: well, after work will be worse...

R: so you should have paid it when you were down there before... what's wrong with you?

K: i'm wearing jeans today.

R: yes, i see. i see you got the memo about wearing tighter pants to school...

K: they're button fly!

R: uh, the top one's undone...

K: yeah, my students have been pointing that out all day... i tell 'em there's a prize!

R: ? ? ?

K: i'm going to seven... you want anything?

R: if you go by a hi-life, pick me up a pack of nat sherman's, brown pack...

K: didn't i just say i was going to seven?

R: if you pass a hi-life...

K: ok, if i do...

R: fine...

K: hey rye!

R: yeah?

K: see ya...

R: ass.

No comments: