Saturday, August 23

East Grand Lake Pics

I'm posting from the Land of Cleves, hanging with the in-laws...

These pics are from the ten days we had at the lake 8th-18th...

Kevlar hung for a few days...

And he left some those crappy Clamato drinks in the fridge...

I polished off the beer he left though... no surprises there...

Those pics of me and Kev are for our upcoming album, tentatively titled On The Patch

Internet here is in and out... fantasy teams may suffer... not that that matters to the Shiretowners... looking at high draft picks next spring though...

I'll be here til the 26th...

Starting school the 28th...

And I got a wicked new haircut (not shown)...

All the best to our loyal readers... AJ, Karlemagne, Red A, Bread Machine, Ton Sugar and Nat Man... think that's everybody...









No comments: