Sunday, April 20

Last week it was free, now it is 10,000 and climbing




The cats are still alive and playful. My co-worker wants to unload his cat I offered to help him out with "Permenant Farm Stay". The wifey says no thanks. I have been making less frequent trips to Meow-li so I have not being swinging by the supermarkets to pick up sacks of cat food. Someone else has been paying to feed the cats that belong to my wiffe-y-poo.

Here is the car I was offered for free last weekend. The offer landed on the table while I was visiting some of my inlaws in Kaoshiung. Of course I asked "what is wrong with it?" and the response was "nothing".
This weekend I took it for a spin, 5spd, a/c,cd player, good rubber, does highway speeds just fine... the catch.. 7000 in taxes per year and they are due shortly.
Does that seem like a lot? I think something is lost in translation. I think I would like to have a car, a weekend beater.
As the Wifflewoman now has a brother and sister living in different parts of hte the city.. I wonder if I had a car how often would the wife suggest I pick up her sibblings and head for the LI for a gay old time

1 comment:

Rye said...

I have a solution for you. Call me.