Wednesday, March 26

Student Stories

Last week I had some Senior High students prepare some stories for me for presentation. I'm gonna publish some of them here not cause they're amazing or anything, just cause they're, well, odd and they kinda cracked me up. They had to base their stories around one of five events - a disaster, an emergency, a lucky break, a triumph or a mystery.

This one's titled Bathroom Mystery:

One day at midnight when I sleep in my bed, I feel stomachache then I wake up and go to the bathroom. When I open the door suddenly something strange happened. I saw a man making the cake in my bathroom. Wow that was so cool and the the man say "Hello" to me and ask me "Do you want to eat" then I say "Yes" then we eat together. That was a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't help but re-read this story everytime I check out this blog; It hasn't failed to bring a laugh yet.

Chris