Monday, January 28

New Wheels



Ok, I like the loaner 3 wheel stroller from Ry guy. I used to own one, my young wife

gave the 4500nt stroller to her sister. I tried a push trike, but it is tippy and awkward.

I picked this up at Carrefoure for 2488nt. I rode it around the store and it seems ok.

I rode it home and now I think scooters move too fast. I took all the plastic off it cause

I am weird. I doubt i will ever fold it up again 'Cause I don't have a trunk to put it in.

Kaia thinks it is fun, so we'll see how it goes from here.

2 comments:

Rye said...

My bike was cheaper, cooler and not so gay. And you didn't even make a counter offer. Dick.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I guess I am supposed to haggle.. Your bike doesn't have a kids seat. I think the bike is not so gay. But I will be cursing at it.. It has too many moving parts, so maybe at that time you can say " I told you to buy my bike for 2000" Dick?