Sunday, October 28

Who knew?


British Brett invited my family to his house warming, he thought I should read this book. My misses thought I should not be the last drunk guy at the party.
I met B.P., Shou, A.j. Sian, Red Karl, Alex-2-kids,Brett's Mum -grandma21-kids,Amber, Jade, Greg-single dad, Greg's Mum.. a bunch of other Proper English Lads.

Suprisingly the general consenus was that the rugby was great and the loss to the S.A Springboks was fine because of the quality of the match. The opposite of my work place where, They will take the win but it wasn't an interesting game.

I took plenty of flack for not answering my phone, I didn't have missed calls or messages..

The new house is new, and has a great view.

2 comments:

Bread said...

misses? is that plural? is there something you should be telling us?

Anonymous said...

Me Misses! You knows The Mrs!

Tell you what. Ask me a different question