Tuesday, May 15

Tin foil

R: Are you prepped for your interview on wednesday?
K: You mean the one at the place I have been working for almost three years?
R: No dumbass the one at work!
K: Oh.. um yeah I think I will use my "food analogy".
R: you said "Anal - gee".
K: Will you stop thinking about ass. You are so assine.
R: oh a three syllable word. woo
K: Shut up terd smoker!
R: So what are you going to say when they ask you to improve the program.
K: I'm going to talk about food
R: What?
K: They are Taiwanese, I think they wanna ask about teaching English and listen to me talk about food.
R: How is that going to work, dicktree?
K: I am gonna say school is like a buffet. Our program is great. Immagine "English conversation class" is like eating lunch. a bowl of rice is like a book. a pen is like chopsticks. some of "die hard dick (or D.H.D. variation of A.D.D" students. like to eat rice with out chopsticks i.e. with their fingers. and some students are J.A.H ( Just ain't hungry). They had pudding in Chinese class. Cake in P.E. class. Steak in Chemistry class.
R: you are weird.
K: I'm just saying when some students get t o " English converstion class" they are just not hungry! I offer ice cream and they are just too full. They got no bowl and no spoon.
R: Have you tried offering them something to drink?
K: Now yer' pulling your brain out of your ass. You get what I'm saying.
R: Yer makin' me cranky
K: Yer' always cranky cranky. I apologize for not sanding your rocking chair, splinter buttocks guy.
R: I think in your interview you should focus more on the nips and less on the ass.
K: God your racist. You marry one American, have two Canadian children and then get creepy weepy. Didn't I tell you to squeeze with your cheeks not with your fingers!
R: I like to touch my poop.
K: And you think I am the strange one?@$!%??
R: I hope you blow your interview and get fired.
K: I hope I don't so I still get a chance to listen to your stupid cold jokes.
R: If you get fired I will see you at Fubar.
K: Oh yeah I will be a stay at home dad and spend my allowance at the bar.
R: How is diarehea hereitary?
K: Ahh.. umm your wife cooks poorly for your children.
R: Nope. It runs in your jeans.
K: who needs A/C with you around.
R: You will when you get fired for comparing A.D.D. children to bad apples.
K: I heard Tinfoil is not going back to be a "REAL teacher". She is going to work in the main office.
R: What ?
K: She is going to push play on the cassette player when there is a listening test.
R: What if it eats the tape?
K: Will you stop talking?

No comments: