Sunday, April 15

It's a dog's life



I always wondered why people put dogs in strollers, and why people use a scooter to walk the dog. If they are going to keep the dog in a wire aquarium why not just put handles and wheels and wheel that out. Why bother invest in the stroller? I wonder why some people also carry the dog in a shoulder carrier or backpack? I bet these dog owners secretly spread dog perfume (i.e. piss markings) around their small apartments to keep their dogs curious. A little Channel d' Chien on the corners of the sofa. Oh la la.

1 comment:

Kevlar said...

Well I am at this I will confess that while in a pet store buying cat food it crossed my mind to look at the movable gates. When my daughter starting walking I thought I should should get a safety barrier-gate to prevent her from stepping into the kitchen. Well it turned out pet gates are more expensive than the available "ISO approved "toddler gates.