Tuesday, November 21

Staples

"If I don't get some quiet I'm gonna start stapling some tongues to the desks!!!

Can I do that?"


No, Kevlar you can't. Too gory. And you'd have to use those industrial sized ones.

Look what happened to this woman after she stapled some students... most of the parents are cool with it and then WHAM!



Here's an angry Korean teacher. He uses a left-right combination instead of stapling.



Here's how an Arab teacher went about it.



Kevlar is more of a tool guy I'm guessing.

Maybe a nail gun would better to attach tongues to desks. I don't know. It's early...

1 comment:

Kevlar said...

Arab guy hits plenty hard. The Korean hardly moved the student... Staple tongues cause they heal fast. Perhaps just glue their butts to a chair and the chair to the floor. Glue their hands to themselves.. How about just remove students from the classroom. I think that is what the Arab said. I had a stick in the mud prof that assigned incredible amounts of reading one afternoon she said "I'm leaving in a huff!" and she left. No one missed her. She was back the next Thursday.