Monday, June 23

Historical Fiction 5th Grade

When I picked up the vase, there were some lights

that shined out, and it took me to another time-1999.

The time that had 921 earthquake. When I opened my

eyes, it was night, everything was quiet. Suddenly,

the ground shook, the buildings fell down, everyone

shouted and was running. I ran with them and saw a

big strange building. Later I saw a man and a woman

that hugged a child that is just three years old.

Why did the child look like me? I asked myself.

Than I discovered that the building looked like my

home, I am very touched because I know that my mom

and dad love me so much or they would not do such a

thing. Finally I came back to my own time, and I know

my mom and dad love me so much.


This students were given a magic vase, that would
transport them back in time. I showed the studetns
a brief slide show of the last 100 years in Taiwan.
I was surprised to hear the child's version of the
event I witnessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post something new for the love of all that's holy!