Saturday, August 25

Detroit and the Yankees

While getting a haircut I watched the first two innings of the game. Polanco committed an error in the second. He caught the ball at the second base position and threw it to first. They called the runner at first safe. What did he do wrong? Perhaps I should call a baseball fan. If BretT could afford a phone I would have called him. He is probably in a library somewhere, reading Spainish comic books.

The hair cut was bad, the neck rub was fantastic. The girl kept looking at me like I was supposed to ask her out...

A quick google says Polanco threw high to the plate after getting a bouncing ground ball a runner scored.. but I think he caught the ball and threw to first avoiding trying to tag the guy running to second. He didn't get the guy at first, cause he didn't catch the ball.. What was the error? ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you will be happy to know that the error was changed to not an error. polanco is vindicated...