Monday, July 2

What a day!


While sipping a coffee at seven-eleven I noticed ants on my pants. Shortly there after I discovered an open bag of M&Ms in my backpack. At the breakfast shop I paid for my food and almost left without it. Then I knocked my can of coffee off the seat of the bike while I was securing the ant-pack to the back of the bike. The can landed bottom down, and literally spilled two drops. While driving I noticed the gas gauge read "E", which shouldn't be so...three minutes later.. I discovered the gauge is broken.
I arrived at work ten minutes early, breezed thru an explanation of how to play D&D to 8 year olds. Used POWERPOINT to display, grids, maps, pics and cool stuff. Had library class... Kids sit in a room that looks like caves books, listen to opera and tell me about what they are reading.
Went home to an empty house, and decided to clean the computer exhaust fans. The above picture is of the heat sink pump (fan). I took this out, cleaned it throughly, re-installed it.... no signal... went to Nova... TM pulled the video card.. swapped the ram... applied "HEAT SINK PASTE" to the bottom of the pump and ta-Dah... It is Kirin time.

No comments: