Wednesday, January 18

Holy Shit

Holy Shit it's been a long time since I've been here. Nice Navy Blues Kev.

When do you get to fly the bird? You're deep into your fireman practicum I think?

Funny, we've spoken on the phone since you posted that pic. I gotta check in more often. I don't even remember the triathalon pic. For shame!

I suppose my visit was that last post I did in Feb? btw I think the answer is 43%.

For my next post I'll pull up the minutes from our last conversation and post em later ok? What was it we talked about - dual bladed multi purposed ionized rotor cuffs and their practical applications with regards to mass fire-ladder contruction?

Or was it beer? I forget.

Anyway, nice that your fit and in shape Kev.

Do they make you shave your chest to be firefighter or is that just a myth?

Please advise.

Later,

R

No comments: