Wednesday, November 12

Multiple email lady

Ahhh country living.

Got our first taste of snow today.

Didn't stick but the kids got to see what it was like.

Got an appointment for snow tires later in the week.

It's really easy to eavesdrop here.

Maybe too easy.

I was in the supermarket the other day and overheard this conversation...

Person A: Did you get my email?

Person B: No, I didn't.

PA: Really? Cause I sent it.

PB: Oh? What was it?

PA: Well, it was a picture.

PB: Well, I didn't get it.

PA: That's weird, I sent it to yer house.

PB: To my house?

PA: Yeah. It's the only email I have of yours.

PB: Oh you must have the hubby's email. Mine's different.

PA: You got more than one email?

PB: Well, yeah, we each have one. I have two, actually.

PA: Two emails! Must be nice to have money!

1 comment:

Kevlar said...

your ears are too big!