Wednesday, May 3

new direction for this thang

ok so my material has been stretched a little thin. I can't just blog about smoking all the time.

so the blog is now about things my friend Kevlar talks about.

could be anything....

today we leafed through some flyers K found in my mailbox.

It annoys him that I don't pick them up when I walk in the gate.

I do sometimes. Just not all the time.

He confesses he doesn't get these flyers in his neighborhood.

I told him he should move uptown.

The flyers are nice.

And colourful.

Lotsa pictures. Deals. Bargains. Beds, folding and elephant patterned.

Storage underneath for winter stuff in the summer and summer stuff in the winter.

Let's put that heavy yellow jacket away. What would anyone need the clutter for anyhow?

Didn't bother washing it. Didn't check the pockets Pillows. Gotta have pillows.

That's a big TV. Bigger than yours.

Digital cameras. Now that's where it's at. I like mine. It's neat. That's a good price. Look at this.

Frank said those printers are too slow.

Am I gonna be printing out pictures like that.

Don't think so, not too freakin' often.

I had some RT dollars you know, 1200 NT you know...

DEHUMIDIFIERS!!!! to be continued.....

No comments: